Kids Right to Good Sight
Since 2008 we have helped nearly 300 000 children through our Kids Right to Good Sight initiative. With parents’ permission, we offer a free eye test, pair of frames and clear lenses for South African children aged 6 to 12 years to dramatically improve their lives.
Samantha Joy Lockhart says ” I just want to send a special shoutout to the amazing team at Specsavers Fourways and Riette. 💙💙💜💜 I don’t think people realize that SpecSavers has this amazing initiative called “Right to Sight” for children aged 6 to 12 years old. They provide kids with free eye tests and even glasses to the value of R1800 EACH FREE!!! If you don’t believe me please head on over to their website to check it out. https://www.specsavers.co.za/off…/kids-right-to-good-sight-2 PLEASE support the amazing people at SpecSavers but especially the Fourways Crossing branch. “
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is subject to change.
- Children aged 6 to 12 years qualify for a free eye test.
- In order for a child to qualify for the free frame and lenses their spectacle prescription will need to meet the qualifying criteria.
- The free frame can be chosen from a selected kiddies range up to an orange sticker, if a more expensive frame is chosen then a discount of R599 will apply on the selected frame.
- The free lenses will comprise of clear polymer single vision lenses with a scratch resistant coating, any other lens enhancements will carry additional charges.
- A valid South African Identity Number for each child is encouraged which can be found on the child’s birth certificate.
- The eye test is subject to appointment availability (so please book early) and can be performed on a yearly bases.
- Please note: Our optometrists can only accommodate a limited number of kids per day per store.